Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as the "most powerful company in the world" and one of the world's most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Source - Wikipedia
Google Employee Benefits and Perks
We strive to provide Googlers and their loved ones with a world-class benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Our benefits are based on data, and centered around our users: Googlers and their families. They’re thoughtfully designed to enhance your health and wellbeing, and generous enough to make it easy for you to take good care of yourself (now, and in the future). So we can build for everyone, together. *
Health and wellness
Keeping Googlers healthy is our priority.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns
- Onsite wellness centers
- Access to mental health apps
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees
Providing compensation and programs that give our employees financial peace of mind.
- Competitive compensation
- Regular bonus and equity refresh opportunities
- Generous 401(k) and regional retirement plans
- Annual cross-company pay equity analysis and adjustments
- Student loan reimbursement
- 1-on-1 financial coaching
Flexibility and time off
The time you need to recharge, and the flexibility to get your best work done.
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days
- Hybrid work model — two work from home days each week for most roles
- Remote work opportunities available
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year
- Part-time work and job-sharing options
Family support and care
How we support your loved ones.
- Fertility and growing family support
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave
- Caregiver leave
- Backup childcare
- Survivor income benefit
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow — on your own and with your teammates.
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
Programming, spaces, and resources to support your growth, productivity, and wellbeing.
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone
- On-site meals and snacks
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support
- At-home fitness, wellbeing, and cooking classes
- Art programs, Talks @ Google, legal services… and of course, Googlers
Source - Google Benefits
How much does Google, Inc. pay?
Google, Inc. pays its employees an average of $122,465 a year. Salaries at Google, Inc. range from an average of $72,453 to $174,624 a year. Google, Inc. employees with the job title Senior Software Engineer make the most with an average annual salary of $159,002, while employees with the title Data Center Technician make the least with an average annual salary of $60,665.
Are Google, Inc. employees satisfied with their compensation?
Pay score for Google, Inc. is 3.24. Read reviews from current employees that include compensation and culture insights.
What is the highest salary at Google, Inc.?
The highest reported salary for an employee at Google, Inc. is currently $175k / year
Source - Payscale