Principal Security Architect
- Full Time
- Cyber Security
Remote Job Description
In this role, you will be supporting clients as part of incident response remediation work streams. You will assess existing on-premises and/or cloud-based infrastructures. You will drive projects, communicate with clients, provide assistance with planning and implementing security hardening and infrastructure best-practices, and create and present high-quality deliverables.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Lead, coordinate, and conduct security assessments for both on-premises and cloud-based security infrastructures.
- Assist clients with designing and implementing architecture enhancements, security configurations, identity protections, and countermeasures to defend against threats and attacker techniques.
- Create and document detailed guides and tracking documents for clients to leverage as part of overall infrastructure enhancements.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences. Communicate strategies and roadmap initiatives to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Work with sales and regional Leadership teams to scope engagements, align resourcing, and ensure the execution of Mandiant consulting services.
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Australia.
- 10 years of experience troubleshooting on-premises (e.g., Active Directory) and cloud-based infrastructures, including developing and implementing security controls for on-premises and cloud environments.
- Experience in delegated access controls, Active Directory and Cloud security controls, principles, and practices.
- Experience with Certificate Services (e.g., Active Directory Certificate Services).
- Experience in Group Policy Object(GPO) concepts, implementations and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networking and network security concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.