Program Manager II, Build Planning
- Full Time
- Program Manager
Remote Job Description
Google Technical Infrastructure (TI) organization builds, operates, and maintains the infrastructure that makes Google possible. This covers everything from data centers and global networks to the hardware and software running on them. At the core is the Global Capacity Delivery organization (GCD) that delivers the compute capability that powers Google and the Google Cloud Platform.
The Product Manufacturing and Build Management (PMBM) team is part of the Global Manufacturing Operations team within GCD. We’re responsible for optimizing and ensuring success of the manufacturing production for servers, machine learning, and networking equipment for Google data centers.
- Drive material readiness for mass production builds through collaboration with contract manufacturers, planning teams, and commodity managers.
- Ensure smooth product transitions. Be the primary material liaison with Planning, NPI and CM for product bring up and launch. Identify supply chain risks and mitigation steps to ensure material readiness from product goes into mass production.
- Drive initiatives and process improvements to help the team to become more scalable.
- Develop processes to enable on-time delivery and mitigation across multiple Contract Manufacturers in supply and labor constrained environments.
- Manage projects from inception through completion. Ensure requirements are complete and scope is well defined with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Mexico.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in program or project management.
- 4 years of experience in Supply Chain or materials management with contract manufacturers.
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain management (e.g. forecasting, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Experience working with diverse data sources to derive key insights.
- Experience bringing new products to market.
- Ability to work across multiple levels.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.