Program Manager, Business Development
- Full Time
- Program Manager
- $100K - $200K
Remote Job Description
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Business Development Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving the operationalization of Business Development Representative (BDR) programs into Google systems and workflows in collaboration with designated BDR program managers, internal partners, and vendor teams. This includes developing and delivering training programs, creating sales tools and resources, and working with vendors to develop and deliver joint sales solutions. You will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and making recommendations for improvement.
You will be responsible for account demand generation through marketing campaigns, outbound prospecting, qualifying prospects for Google Cloud products, supporting the Sales Managers in operating a successful Sales Development team, and ensuring vendor representatives have the appropriate business, product, and internal tool knowledge to meet and exceed quarterly goals. You will work closely with partners to understand their needs, develop go-to-market strategies, and drive sales. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure business development and ensure that the field is accepting the opportunities created. You will act as the main point of contact between Vendor Sales Development and Google internal teams like marketing, sales, and sales operations.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000-$187,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Project manage execution of sales plays and campaigns from the ideation stage to execution by sales teams, and deliver reporting and insights.
- Work with sales and sales operations and ensure lead tracking and qualification.
- Drive consistent performance from sales development teams through ongoing training, mentoring, and performance management to ensure vendors meet SLA’s and contractor performance indicators. Identify gaps and training needs from vendor’s representatives to increase performance/productivity.
- Establish cadence with stakeholders including marketing, sales, sales operations, pricing, and product management to align cross-functional team efforts on the campaign plans.
- Define and monitor success metrics for all initiatives and communicate and create presentations to report results achieved. Conduct detailed quantitative analysis to inform strategy and assess program success.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): North Carolina, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in sales operations, program management or business development.
- MBA degree.
- Google Cloud Digital Leader certification.
- Experience managing pipeline development programs.
- Experience creating or defining marketing campaigns.
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Understanding of Google Cloud technology.