Program Manager III, Materials and Build Management
- Full Time
- Program Manager
- $100K - $200K
Remote Job Description
Google’s Technical Infrastructure (TI) organization builds, operates and maintains the infrastructure that makes Google possible. This covers everything from data centers and global networks to the hardware and software running on them. At the core is Global Capacity Delivery (GCD) which delivers the compute capability that powers Google and the Google Cloud Platform.
The Product Manufacturing and Build Management (PMBM) team is part of the Global Manufacturing Operations team within GCD. We’re responsible for optimizing and ensuring success of the manufacturing production for servers, machine learning, and networking equipment for Google’s data centers.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $136,000-$203,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Drive material readiness for mass production builds through collaboration with contract manufacturers, planning teams, and commodity managers.
- Ensure smooth product transitions and be the primary material liaison with Planning, NPI, and CM for product bring up and launch. Identify supply chain risks and mitigation steps to ensure material readiness from when the product goes into mass production and through end of life.
- Communicate status, risks, and influence change. Drive initiatives and process improvements to help the team to become more scalable.
- Develop processes to enable on-time delivery and mitigation across multiple Contract Manufacturers in supply and labor constrained environments.
- Manage projects from inception through completion. Ensure requirements are complete and scope is well defined with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): California, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program or project management.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management and working with Contract Manufacturing.
- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain management (e.g., forecasting, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Experience bringing new products to market.