Incident Response Manager
- Full Time
- Cyber Security
Remote Job Description
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Manage the high-performing Australia and New Zealand Incident Response team. Manage all client delivery requirements for Incident Response in Australia and New Zealand.
- Collaborate and provide technical leadership for internal and customer teams to scope, investigate, and contain incidents. Provide expert quality assurance of work and deliverables.
- Lead complex client-facing investigations and examine cloud, endpoint, and network-based sources of evidence. Build and manage customer relationships while scoping and delivering value add services.
- Recognize and codify attacker Tools, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs) and Indicators of Compromise (IOCs). Build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance Mandiant’s incident investigation processes that can be applied to current and future investigations.
- Collaborate with other Google practices on engagements.
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Australia.
- 8 years of experience in one of the following areas: system and network forensics or administration, threat intelligence analysis, technical incident response processes, reverse engineering, enterprise security.
- Experience managing, growing, and leading a technical team.
- Experience communicating investigative findings and strategies to technical staff, legal counsel, and internal and external clients.
- Experience in implementation and design for enterprise security architecture, security controls, and best practices.
- Experience leading incident response investigations, analysis, and containment actions.
- Ability to lead clients in strategic conversations with an executive presence.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.