Sr Product and Business Strategy Principal
- Full Time
- Product Manager
- $150K - $250K
Remote Job Description
The Cloud Security Data team equips Google Cloud Security business leaders with the data and insights they need to confidently make decisions that improve our business and products.
In this role, you will build data pipelines, analyses, and dashboards that are tailored to the priorities and products of the Cloud Security business. You will focus on executive level and portfolio-wide impact and work closely with other functional and product specific analytic teams who offer additional complementary views for their customers.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$246,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Go To Market, and Post Sales leadership, leveraging product and business knowledge to answer critical, strategic questions.
- Build and refine the team's data platform infrastructure (e.g., data pipelines, data models, and dashboards) to ensure it effectively supports strategic and product decision making across the Cloud Security organization.
- Conduct and lead analyses of our products and business to identify opportunities for improvement and clearly communicate insights to executive management and to the broader organization.
- Support the development and strengthening of operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the team and organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, or Product Strategy.
- 8 years of experience in product/technical roles in infrastructure, cloud, or enterprise/B2B businesses.
- 5 years of experience building data infrastructure and SQL pipelines.
- Experience in data analytics in Sales/Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Executive Reporting domains.
- Experience with data extraction, data management, and data modeling.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Effective strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and business judgment skills.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: California, USA; United States.