AI Specialist, Google Cloud
- Full Time
- Remote-Canada Remote-US
- $100K - $200K
Remote Job Description
As an AI Specialist, you will be a cross-functional leader and stakeholder managing strategic, regional, and vertical pursuits with our customers. You will provide leadership and guidance from pre-sales and implementation through to consumption of these technologies.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Consult with customers to identify appropriate Google Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Solutions, and/or joint development.
- Work with Product Management teams to accelerate market adoption and solution alignment with enterprise customer requirements.
- Lead field teams and AI/ML counterparts to drive demand, accelerate execution, and rapidly bring real digital transformation to life through Google AI solutions and infrastructure.
- Scale capability, execution, and experience through Product, Developer, and Partner teams.
- Drive customer success through prescriptive activation of internal and external teams
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Toronto, ON, Canada; San Francisco, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): Canada; United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS sales or consulting
- 5 years of experience with AI/ML applications and positioning
- 12 years of experience promoting to C-level enterprise customers
- Experience in core infrastructure, enterprise, and cloud technologies
- Understanding of AI/ML technology stacks and deployment options in the cloud
- Ability to build relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute sales and customer transformation strategy aligned to cloud and AI