- HQ Location Washington, District of Columbia, US
- Website Uscreen
Before Uscreen started in 2015, if you wanted to distribute and monetize videos online, you had to stitch multiple software solutions together and hope for the best. This was not only cumbersome, but also time consuming and very expensive. We decided to fix this by building an all-in-one platform.
Fast forward to today, Uscreen is a robust video monetization and distribution platform, and an industry leader. Our team of over 70 amazing individuals located all around the world helps over 11,000 creators, brands, and businesses monetize videos and make money doing what they love.
How much do people at Uscreen get paid?
The average Uscreen salary ranges from approximately $335 per month for Frontend Developer to €3,016 per month for Customer Success Manager .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Uscreen is Customer Success Manager with a salary of €3,016 per month.
Source - Glassdoor
Uscreen Benefits and Perks
As the fastest growing video monetization platform, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent.
Work from anywhere
- As long as you have a stable internet connection and a productive workspace.
Get paid time off
- Take time to disconnect, relax and come back energized and ready for action.
- Get together with your team mates for in-person collaboration and team building.
Strong & motivated team
- Everyone, regardless of their team, has an opportunity to contribute, share ideas and shine.
Learn & develop
- If you want to learn a new skill or specialize in something specific, we’re here to help.
Progress your career
- From tools and courses to hands-on mentorship, we’ll empower you on your growth path.