We envision a world where everyone can create powerful, flexible websites, and apps as easily as they create documents today. Because the only thing better than the internet is an internet we can all create for.
How much do people at Webflow get paid?
The average Webflow salary ranges from approximately $68,035 per year for Senior Technical Support Specialist and Customer Success Coordinator to $158,755 per year for Quality Assurance Manager .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Webflow is Quality Assurance Manager with a salary of $158,755 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Webflow Benefits and Perks
As part of our pursuit to lead impactful, fulfilling lives, we take benefits pretty seriously. Not only do we offer truly fair and competitive compensation, but we cover 100% of your insurance, give you extra money each month to do more of the things you love, give back 10% of your time each week, and set you up with the home office of your dreams.
- Let's face it: In a late capitalism world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
100% insurance coverage
- We cover 100% of a platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan, including dental, vision, and life, for you and your dependents. We’ll also provide you with a health reimbursement account (HRA) with a built-in, yearly stipend to help with things like prescriptions and copays
401K and financial planning
- You know, for when you retire. We also offer free access to financial planning services, provide free CPA and tax filing services, and more.
Paid time off
- You’ll start with 3 weeks of paid time off (4 weeks after 2 years, and 5 weeks after 5 years) — plus, you can take your birthday off. Everyone has 13 flexible holidays, paid sick days, parental leave, and sabbatical leave
Annual retreat and offsites
- Love to travel? Us too. We’ll send you on an annual, all-company “working vacation”— plus team-specific offsites. (Pre-COVID) destinations include Mexico and Portugal!
- If you live in SF and plan to commute to our office, you’ll receive up to $380 a month in commuter benefits.
- Get a $1,000 bonus the first time you take 5+ days off. That’s right: We literally pay you to go on vacation.
Office setup budget
- Working remote (more than 75 miles from HQ)? Need a desk? We got you. You’ll get up to $1,000 to use within 90 days of your start date to build out your dream office setup.
Health and wellness stipend
- You’ll get $200 a month to spend on health and wellness — whatever that means to you. Whether it’s new hiking shoes, a meditation app, or a fancy sound machine for better sleep.
Remote work reimbursements
- Don’t live by the Bay? No prob. Remote Webflowers get $380 per month for remote work expenses, like a coworking membership, snacks and coffee, or to cover your internet bill
Continued education coverage
- You’ll get up to $1,000 a year in skill development reimbursements. Use it to get even better at what you do, or learn something brand new! We also cover career coaching if you want it.
Choose your own adventure
- So you want to grow in your career, but you don’t want to become a manager? No worries. You can still be an individual contributor and climb in the ranks
Webflow subscription discount
- Get 99% off of any Webflow plan, and a 50% off code to give friends and family.