Udacity’s mission is to train the world's workforce in the careers of the future. Every industry is being impacted by modern technology. As companies everywhere adapt and transform their businesses, they’re looking to hire people with the tech skills to match their goals. We work with the world’s technology leaders to teach these critical tech skills through our powerful and flexible digital education platform. Now even the busiest learners can be prepared to take on the most in-demand tech roles.
How much do people at Udacity get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Udacity is $131,515, or $63 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $155,886, or $74 per hour.
At Udacity, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $309,960 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $44,005 annually. Average Udacity salaries by department include: Design at $107,994, Business Development at $133,461, Sales at $292,906, and Engineering at $148,767. Half of Udacity salaries are above $155,886.
Source - Comparably
Udacity Benefits & Perks
Every day, you will work in support of dedicated learners who are empowering themselves through education. Your work will change lives and better the world.
- Health Care
- No-premium health, dental, and vision benefits, 401K, FSA
- Monthly wellness stipend (gym memberships, work-out gear, etc.)
- Reimbursements for conferences, classes, and seminars
- Flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, and paid parental leave
- Healthy catered lunches, dinners, snacks, and drinks on site
- Board games, team outings, company parties, and more