Treehouse helps companies like Nike, MailChimp, GE and more hire top tech talent and create diverse teams. We believe that education should be accessible to all, which is why we offer affordable online coding courses, projects and programs that bridge the gap between the learner and the employer.
How much do people at TreeHouse get paid?
The average TreeHouse salary ranges from approximately $37,501 per year for Manager On Duty to $106,717 per year for Quality Manager .
In addition, the highest-paying job at TreeHouse is Quality Manager with a salary of $106,717 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
TreeHouse Benefits & Perks
Take care of your work and Treehouse takes good care of you. We believe in delight for your loved ones as well as the Treehouse mission.
- Work-life integration
- Time with loved ones is important. We offer remote work, flexible schedules, 12 weeks paid maternity leave, and 4 weeks paid paternity leave.
- Full health coverage
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family. Coverage begins on day one.
- 401(k) matching
- Invest in your future with 100% matching for up to 6% of your salary. Matching begins on day one.
- 3+ weeks PTO, federal holidays, 1 week off in December, and a 30 day paid sabbatical after 3 years with the company.
- Budget each year for conferences or to learn anything you want.
- Budget each year to invest in what you need to stay healthy and happy.