Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Power to our people
It doesn’t matter where you join us or in what role. You’ll be supported to do your best work, enjoy your day-to-day and get where you want to go.
01. Innovative - We move fast and take big risks. We cultivate curiosity, we're unafraid to fail, knowing that each mistake makes a valuable lesson and gets us one step closer to our creativty and innovation.
02. Sincere - We have no time for internal politics. We lead with transparency and engage with open minds. Creating something new requires trust so candid feedback delivered with good intent is at the heart of everyting we do.
03. Passionate - We revel in what we do. We generally care of our shared Spotify mission, pushing ourselves to be the masters of the part we play. We energize and inspire others around us, knowing that excitement drives innovation.
04. Collaborative - We reconize that we all in this together. Everyone is integeral part of the work we do with equal opportunity to participate - we share ideas and best practices across business units and inspite of traditional hirearchies.
05. Playful - With all that said, we don't take ourselves seriously. We connect with each other. We celebrate successs, and just like a real band, we like to jam.
Spotify Benefits and Perks
There are benefits to being in our band, and we’re not just talking about free Spotify Premium. Our rewards reflect our inclusive values and are extended to every band member, regardless of location or seniority.
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
- Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
- All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
How much does Spotify pay?
Spotify pays its employees an average of $110,623 a year. Salaries at Spotify range from an average of $67,745 to $174,470 a year. Spotify employees with the job title Software Engineer make the most with an average annual salary of $115,325, while employees with the title Data Scientist make the least with an average annual salary of $107,039.
Are Spotify employees satisfied with their compensation?
Our Fair Pay score for Spotify is 2.17. Read reviews from current employees that include compensation and culture insights.
What is the highest salary at Spotify?
The highest reported salary for an employee at Spotify is currently $174k / yearSalary Source: payscale