- HQ Location San Francisco, California, US
- Website Sourcegraph
Sourcegraph is creating the best way to read and understand code. As a programmer, you spend hours every day trying to answer simple questions like "How do I use this library?, "Does this function already exist?, and "What's going on in this changeset? Sourcegraph makes exploring code anywhere as painless as searching and browsing the web.
Our users and customers span programmers across the world, influential open-source authors, and major companies like Uber, Lyft, and Yelp. We're working on interesting technical challenges like scaling code analysis and search to every codebase in the world.
You're a smart engineer who recognizes that code is driving the world forward, but building software is too hard. Let's make it easier together and bring the promise of the future sooner.
How much do Sourcegraph employees make?
The typical Sourcegraph Software Engineer salary is $138,113. Software Engineer salaries at Sourcegraph can range from $100,000 - $162,106.
Account Executive salaries at Sourcegraph can range from $144,808-$158,291.
Account Executive salaries - 1 salaries reported $150,821/yr
Research Scientist salaries - 1 salaries reported $167,541/yr
Technical Writer salaries - 1 salaries reported $134,143/yr
Director of Product Development salaries - 1 salaries reported $173,554/yr
Full Stack salaries - 1 salaries reported $9,914/mo
Senior Product Designer salaries - 1 salaries reported $153,352/yr
Customer Engineer salaries - 1 salaries reported $117,376/yr
Source - Glassdoor
Sourcegraph Benefits & Perks
- We are an all-remote team so you have flexible work hours, work with the best people worldwide, and never waste time commuting. We give you a budget to either work from a coworking space or set up your home office.
- We have a flexible vacation policy with mandatory annual vacation time that encourages our team to recharge when they need to. Read more about our philosophy on mandatory vacation time.
- We offer high-quality medical, dental, and vision care for all US-based full-time employees and their dependents.
- We cover 99% to 100% of premiums for employees and all of their dependents for each.
- We offer basic life insurance and cover the full premium for all full-time employees.
- A healthy mind and body is imperative to doing your best work and living a healthy life.
- We offer an $100 monthly wellness stipend that can be used at your discretion.
- We value and support teammates at all stages of life.
- In addition to covering 100% of premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for dependents (for US-based full-time employees), we provide 16 weeks of paid parental leave for all new parents (details depend on location), in addition to any pregnancy-related disability leave, and a reimbursement of up to $25,000 USD for fertility treatment.
- In addition to on-the-job training, we offer a $1,000 yearly stipend for education (e.g., classes, books, conferences, etc.). We also hold detailed, twice annual 360 degree review and feedback cycles for the entire team.
- We have generous company, team, and individual travel budgets to encourage you to connect face to face with your teammates regularly
Your paycheck automatically includes a fixed reimbursement for $50 of internet expenses monthly.
- Your paycheck automatically includes a fixed reimbursement for $75 of mobile phone expenses monthly.
- Whether you are relocating to join us or just moving places after you have already joined, we give you a yearly $1,000 stipend for hiring professional movers to reduce the stress associated with moving.
- We offer a 401(k) for US-based employees with both traditional (pre-tax) and Roth options to help you save for retirement while saving on taxes.
- The 401(k) is administered by Human Interest and has several low-fee Vanguard funds available as investment options.