SmartSurvey is a UK-based provider of digital survey solutions. Launched in 2010, the company has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey software suppliers in UK and Europe.
Over 100,000 customers worldwide trust us to;
* Provide a customer-first approach to providing survey software
* Deliver advanced features to suit market needs
* Allow for secure data collection
* Help identify business opportunities & market trends
* Benchmark customer satisfaction
* Review employee engagement
* Carry out important academic research
Our friendly, knowledgeable team is focused on helping you reach the people whose opinions matter the most. SmartSurvey is agile, innovative and constantly developing ways to collect and analyse data.
At SmartSurvey, our personalised customer support is exceptional. Our team is friendly, approachable and professional and we are focused on delivering the tools you need to conduct effective research. Registered under the Data Protection Act, we are trusted by a multitude of organisations to store data securely on UK-based servers.
We are proud to have been named as one of the UK’s top 100 digital businesses after being selected to attend the first-ever summit of a new global network called D5 London, hosted at Buckingham Palace.
SmartSurvey Benefits & Perks
- Raising awareness
- Strange as it might sound unless you’ve promoted it well, some employees may still not be aware of all the benefits you have to offer. So, running an employee benefit survey will help inform everyone and ensure you’re getting the most out of any programmes you have in place.
- A boost to recruitment
- When you run surveys and gain a better insight into what benefits most attracted people to come and work for you, it enables you to develop these benefits further and help attract even more people to your business in the future.
- Attract higher quality recruits
- Attracting top talent is great, but you also want to retain the best of what you already have. If you’re regularly issuing employee benefit surveys and acting on the feedback you receive, you’re more likely to increase employee loyalty and retain your best staff.
- Monthly wellness reimbursement. Employee webinars and events with tips and tricks to live well.