About Skylight Digital LLC
- HQ Location Sarasota, Florida, US
- Website Skylight Digital LLC
Skylight was launched in June of 2017. We're currently made up of 58 people and one ferret. A lot of us originally worked for civic-oriented groups such as 18F, the U.S. Digital Service, and the Presidential Innovation Fellows. Now, as part of Skylight, we're working hard to cultivate an incredible team and culture.
What brings us together is a passion for creating better outcomes for the public through great government digital services. We're basically impact junkies. But we're also engineers, developers, designers, product managers, consultants, writers, speakers, inventors, roboticists, gamers, authors, veterans, entrepreneurs, parents, and more. Such a diverse team always gives us a unique perspective on things.
Our official headquarters is in sunny Sarasota, Florida, but we're a distributed and remote-friendly team currently spread across 21 different states. Sometimes the nature of our client work calls for closer proximity to their location. So far, we've worked with clients located in places like Washington DC, Hartford (Connecticut), Montgomery (Alabama), Baltimore (Maryland), and Ottawa (Canada).
Skylight Digital LLC Salaries
Skylight Digital LLC Benefits and Perks
We hire good people and support them with the best compensation and benefits possible. We keep an open dialog with everyone on the team to make what we offer even better.
- We offer a competitive salary, a stake in the company's success with stock options regardless of role, performance rewards, referral bonuses, a quick-pay program, and HUBZone resident stipends.
- We match your 401(k) dollar-for-dollar up to 10% of your salary. We also offer a budget of up to $2,000 per year for professional development, which includes conferences, training, travel, and materials.
- We cover 90% of your medical premium, 99% of premiums for vision and dental, and 50% of premiums for dependents. We also provide life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and a health savings account.
- We offer a minimum of 9 weeks paid time off for all eligible new birth, adoption, or foster parents.
- We offer a minimum of 29 days paid time off, which covers any type of leave (such as holiday, sick, vacation, and extra parental leave) that you need or want to take.
- We give you maximum flexibility to decide when, where, and how to get your work done. We're a distributed and remote-friendly team, currently spread out across 21 different states. How do we make that work? Check out this guide.
- We provide an annual tech budget of up to $750 for anything, such as a new computer, that you think will help to do your job better. Most software that you need will be provided by us.
- We give you pathways to engage with a growing community of organizations and individuals working to change how the government works, such as the Digital Services Coalition, which we co-founded.