- HQ Location Seattle, Washington, US
- Website Seeq
Industrial process data is the collection of time-series data, events, and signals, as well as related contextual data, generated by production and manufacturing organizations. Due to the high volume, velocity, and variety of these data streams, industrial process data typically requires extensive manipulation to enable insight and analytics.
Seeq's sophisticated yet easy-to-use analysis tools are applicable for industrial markets like oil refineries, pharmaceuticals, and energy production.
Seattle-based Seeq also has satellite offices in the western United States and Canada. Launched in May, 2013, the experienced founding team includes executives, engineers, and data scientists formerly with OSIsoft, Honeywell, Microsoft, and Insitu. Seeq is led by Steve Sliwa, former CEO of Insitu.
How much do people at Seeq get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Seeq is $84,076, or $40 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $127,256, or $61 per hour.
At Seeq, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $186,428 annually and the lowest is an Accountant at $47,176 annually. Average Seeq salaries by department include: Engineering at $116,331, Operations at $80,309, Business Development at $91,038, and Finance at $86,477. Half of Seeq salaries are above $127,256.
Source - Comparably
Seeq Benefits & Perks
We have great investors and a leadership team that has produced several successful startups, and we are excited to add this one to the list. We are a virtual, 100% distributed company. That means we can live and work productively wherever we choose. Our team members are distributed all over the United States, and one even went on a year-long worldwide tour. So, where you are matters less than the impact you make in contributions to the team. We use a great suite of collaboration offerings to share work and enable effective communications, including our homegrown Qube Virtual Office.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives (stock options!)
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy
- Freedom PTO
- 5 weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefit
- Voluntary vision and dental
- 401K program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits for Full time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- Team-building events that aren't boring (brewery tours, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, zip-line tours...)
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
- Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.