About Scotts Cheap Flights
Scott's Cheap Flights is on a mission to enable people to travel and experience the world. Unlike automated flight alerts and deals sent out by way of affiliate links, we leverage innovative software and our team of human flight experts to send out rigorously-vetted, high quality deals that are worth our members time and money to consider.
We're so much more than crusaders for cheap flights, and our numbers prove it.
- 2 million: Members to date, growing every day
- 100%: Our average year over year revenue growth, set to continue on this trend
- $100 million: Total airfare our deals have helped members save.
- $31,000: The largest member savings in one purchase which occurred when our members bought 5 plane tickets to Bali when we sent out a mistake business class fare.
- 263,009: Miles our most prolific member has traveled in the 20 SCF deals she has purchased.
- 30+: Number of proposals have happened on SCF trips_ that we know of.
- Countless: Memories and stories created through our members trips.
Scotts Cheap Flights Salaries
Scotts Cheap Flights Benefits & Perks
We believe that by taking care of our team, our team will take care of our members.
100% remote company
- Scott's Cheap Flights is a fully remote company.
Mandatory minimum vacation
- Rest and recharge with unlimited paid time off. We encourage everyone to take at least 3 weeks off per year.
Stake in company success
- When the company does well, you do well.
401(k) with 5% match
- Save for retirement with your contributions matched up to 5% of compensation.
Top-tier health, vision and dental
- Get comprehensive health care for you, your family, and dependents.
Generous paid family leave
- Take up to 12 weeks off at full pay to bond with your baby and care for your family.
- Get the equipment you need to excel at your job.
- Get reimbursed for books, seminars, conferences, workshops, and webinars related to your role.
Take your birthday off
- Treat yourself to a day off on your special day.
- Stay physically and mentally healthy with a $75/month credit to focus on your health.
Time off to volunteer
- Take a full day or two half-days off to volunteer and support an organization you feel strongly about.
Meet up meals
- Meeting up with a team member for the first time? Have a meal on us!