About Sana Benefits
We know dealing with insurance carriers can be frustrating. Long hold-times on the phone for support, confusing benefits that leave you uncertain about your coverage and paperwork that would stump anyone.
From providing simplified plans, to ensuring you pay an honest price, to prioritizing personalized customer service, Sana is on a mission to create a more human health plan that has your back every step of the way.
Sana Benefits Salaries
How much do people at Sana Benefits get paid?
The average Sana Benefits salary ranges from approximately $45,000 per year for Sales Development Representative to $170,000 per year for Head of Businesss Development .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Sana Benefits is Head of Businesss Development with a salary of $170,000 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Sana Benefits Benefits & Perks
We’ve made it simple. Benefit packages for employers with full medical, dental, vision and more without the headaches or hidden fees. Get real savings and top notch, modern benefits for you and your employees.
- With more than 500,000 providers, rest assured your employees can keep the doctors they already see.
- If your employees love free smart toothbrushes and great dental coverage, they will love our partnership with Beam Dental .
- Over 79 million people trust VSP – so does Sana. Your employees’ eyes will be well taken care of.
- Get diagnosed and prescribed medication by phone, computer, or mobile app through PlushCare .
- Telehealth includes mental health, and you can get 24/7 support from licensed professionals with Ginger .
- Try yoga, barre, boxing, spin and more at thousands of popular studios through ClassPass !
- Free access to end-to-end maternity care from pre-pregnancy to returning to work by Maven Clinic .