SafeGraph is a data company. That's it - that's all we do. We predict the past.
SafeGraph's mission is to democratize access to data.
SafeGraph's five year goal is to be THE source for accurate data about every physical place in the world.
SafeGraph builds truth sets for machine learning, deep learning, and AI. SafeGraph is unlocking the world's most powerful data so that machines and humans can answer society's toughest questions.
How much do people at SafeGraph get paid?
The average SafeGraph salary ranges from approximately $65,356 per year for Inside Sales Representative to $203,056 per year for Strategy .
In addition, the highest-paying job at SafeGraph is Strategy with a salary of $203,056 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
SafeGraph Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare Benefits
- We care about your health! We offer a variety of medical healthcare plans, as well as dental and vision options.
- Work-From-Home Friendly
- Have total autonomy to work from home, or anywhere in North America.
- Personal Growth
- You're encouraged to grow by utilizing our Personal Growth Benefits or joining our book club.
- We strongly believe in professional development. Take a Linkedin Learning or Master Class that will help you grow professionally, on us.
- We prioritize team bonding through fun virtual events held weekly!
- Take that vacation you've always wanted -- when you want -- with our unlimited vacation days.
- We give you access to our company HeadSpace App that has hundreds of guided meditation.
- Save on your daily commute with our pre-tax commuter benefits.
- As part of your onboarding, we will give you a stipend to personalize your home office!
- Have more control of your future with our 401k retirement benefits.