We deliver enterprise success for web publishing and digital commerce.
The open-source technologies at the center of all our work help you unlock operational efficiency, develop new capabilities, remove vendor lock-in, reskill your teams, and reduce TCO.
Our bespoke engineering solutions for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and household brands such as Facebook, News UK, Penske Media Corp, and HCL, reach millions of people every day.
We’re a distributed company, over 70 strong, and a WordPress VIP Gold agency partner.
Our team members have a current ongoing core contribution streak of 21 consecutive versions of WordPress.
How much do people at rtCamp get paid?
The average rtCamp salary ranges from approximately ₹ 6,92,486 per year for Inventory Control Coordinator to ₹ 24,59,615 per year for Senior Wordpress Developer .
In addition, the highest-paying job at rtCamp is Senior Wordpress Developer with a salary of ₹ 24,59,615 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
rtCamp Benefits & Perks
- Remote Work
- We’re a 100% distributed company, with a team spanning 5 countries. We work asynchronously.
- Flexible hours
- You can pick your own schedule. Even do split-scheduling.
- Paid leaves
- There are 21 paid leaves and we do offer maternity and parental leave.
- rtCamp has a five day work week
- We will cover 50% of your workplace setup costs up to $2000
- Once a year, we meet over the week to learn, co-work and party!