About Pocket Gems
Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest games and most compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009 and it continues to inspire us today. Since then, we’ve grown to over 200 people in San Francisco, and with $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 450 million times by players around the world. In recent years, we’ve launched Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game. As our community of players continues to grow, we’re committed to building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and in our games.
Pocket Gems Salaries
How much do people at Pocket Gems get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Pocket Gems is $131,429, or $63 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $154,706, or $74 per hour.
At Pocket Gems, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $307,824 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $43,652 annually. Average Pocket Gems salaries by department include: Engineering at $147,640, Marketing at $201,852, Sales at $291,362, and IT at $129,321. Half of Pocket Gems salaries are above $154,706.
Source - Comparably
Pocket Gems Benefits and Perks
Our strategy is driven by the belief that extraordinary results come from the creation of new categories, and we go after these opportunities fearlessly.Financial Benefits
- At Pocket Gems we believe in making sure that all of our employees have a meaningful stake in the company’s performance. We offer competitive salaries, retirement plans, and comprehensive benefits packages.
- Trick out your computer and workspace – Mac, PC, one monitor, two monitor, red monitor, blue monitor. Want a bean bag chair and a standing desk? That’s a weird combo, but go for it!
- Every new employee gets $100 to contribute to the new office. Past purchases include 3D printers, massage chairs and floating sharks (don’t ask).
- We throw killer parties – from our annual Halloween bash where everyone dresses up, to building boats made of cardboard to our quarterly team outings, we love having fun together!
- We’re strong proponents of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. As such, we offer generous vacation and holiday time for Gemmers to rest and recharge.
- We plan programs that put Gemmers and their families first, like hosting little Gemmers at Bring Your Kids to Work Day. We also work closely with new parents to help them plan their time off and return to work.