About Omada Health
- HQ Location San Francisco,CA US
- Website Omada Health
Named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, our team includes passionate and talented individuals from Google, IDEO, Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Humana.
How much do people at Omada Health get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Omada Health is $131,267, or $63 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $155,179, or $74 per hour.
At Omada Health, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $296,303 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $44,170 annually. Average Omada Health salaries by department include: Legal at $296,303, Customer Support at $75,237, Admin at $46,020, and Marketing at $204,251. Half of Omada Health salaries are above $155,179.
Source - Comparably
Omada Health Benefits & PerksWe know that to work well, you need to live well. Our resources are designed to keep you as healthy as possible, inside and out. Omada program
- Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Enjoy delicious, healthy meals onsite, along with fruit and nuts to keep you going strong.
- Join other SF employees in the community, or take part in our virtual opportunities to give back.
- We want you to take the time you need for yourself and to invest in your friends and family.
- Take the time to invest in your professional development with a generous annual stipend.
- We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.