About Okta, Inc.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to both secure and manage their extended enterprise, and transform their customers‰Ûª experiences. With over 5,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely adopt the technologies they need to fulfill their missions. Over 5,600 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to securely connect their people and technology.
Okta, Inc. Salaries
How much do Okta employees make?
The average Okta, Inc. salary ranges from approximately $44,620 per year for Sales Development Representative to $221,621 per year for Director . Summit CPA Group rate the overall compensation and benefits package.
In addition, the highest-paying job at Okta, Inc. is Director with a salary of $221,621 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Okta, Inc. Benefits
Accelerate a world where everyone can safely use any technology. We bring simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere.
- With Gradifi -offered through E*TRADE’s FinancialCore - full-time, benefits-eligible employees have access to actionable resources for taking charge of planning and paying for college. This includes one-on-one counseling, a library of financial education resources, and access to Gradifi’s student loan refinancing marketplace.
- Okta provides basic life insurance protection for your family at no cost to you. You also have the option to purchase additional coverage if you and your family need it. Group rates are competitive, and you can pay through convenient payroll deductions.
- The 401(k) savings plan, administered through Fidelity, provides you with one of the easiest ways to save for your future using both pretax and after-tax dollars. You can take advantage of several investment options and access to guidance and financial planning services.
- 4% of your base pay automatically deducted as pretax savings and deposited into the 401(k) plan on your behalf, unless you decide otherwise.
- Contribute up to $19,500 for 2021 (or $26,000 if you're age 50+) to the pretax or Roth options; if you max out these contributions, you can save even more with after-tax contributions.
- Automatic enrollment upon hire for full-time employees age 21+.
Pretax Spending Accounts
- Okta’s pretax spending accounts save you money on qualified medical and dependent care expenses.
- You set aside money from your paycheck to use for doctor visits, prescriptions, dental care, vision care, and child care.
- Your contributions go into your account pretax. This reduces your taxable income and allows you to pay for these expenses with tax-free dollars.
Auto and Home Insurance
- Auto insurance-with policies for boats, motorcycles, and other vehicles, too: You design the policy that makes sense for you. This may include replacement costs for a total loss or special parts, rental car coverage, windshield repair, and towing/roadside assistance.
- Home insurance: MetLife’s home insurance policies include both "standard" and "platinum" coverage, with options to replace the full value of your home and belongings.
- Coverage for dogs and cats has a $250 annual deductible and pays 90% of eligible expenses, up to $7,500 per year.
- You’ll also find plans to cover birds and exotic pets.
- You can enroll anytime, but note that pre-existing conditions are not covered.