Helping thousands of people each day sign and notarize life's most important documents online.
Notarize, the first online notary platform, allows any person or business to legally notarize a document online, anytime. Simply download the app or register online, prove your identity, fill out your document, and sign before a live agent to have it legally notarized instantly.
How much do people at Notarize get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Notarize is $99,714, or $47 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $124,230, or $59 per hour.
At Notarize, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $165,446 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $45,387 annually. Average Notarize salaries by department include: Sales at $243,484, Marketing at $153,713, Engineering at $112,204, and IT at $86,784. Half of Notarize salaries are above $124,230.
Source - Comparbly
Notarize Benefits & Perks
- Take Time Away from Work - You are more than your job. We encourage you to take your Paid Time Off, Monthly Pandemic Days, and Company Holidays.
- Flexible Office Environment - As a remote-first company, you can work from anywhere in the U.S. – your apartment, a summer rental, and anywhere in between.
- Fully Paid Parental Leave - Our CEO is a parent first. We offer up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents, with the option to work flexible hours upon your return.
- Learn and Grow - We're invested in your growth. We hold regular Lunch and Learns and give you access to a professional development allowance.
- Health Benefits - We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits. Notarize pays 90% of the cost for you, and 75% of the cost for your dependents.
- Wellness Programs - Take some time for you with the help of a monthly Grubhub stipend, meditation classes, wellness allowance, and access to our EAP program.