Knock is an online home selling platform that lets you sell or trade in your house for fair market price instantly. Launched by founding team members from Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), the company uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide homeowners through the selling process. Knock has raised $32.5M from top tier investors RRE, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
How much do Knock employees make?
The average Knock salary ranges from approximately $30,944 per year for Ccc to $301,642 per year for CFO . Knock rate the overall compensation and benefits package.
In addition, the highest-paying job at Knock. is CFO with a salary of $301,642 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
At Knock, we have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination of any kind. Our goal is to develop diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous.
- We are 100% remote across 21 states and counting. As a distributed workforce, we embrace communication, collaboration, and independence. We hold ourselves accountable and are open to feedback always.
- POPSICLE is at the core of what we do and how we live. We're driven to innovate and iterate quickly. We practice transparency, share our wins and challenges, and celebrate everything that makes our Knockstars so special and unique.
- Benefits start day one. We help you and your family stay healthy by covering 100% of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and disability costs, and 80% of dependent premiums, including domestic partners.
- We put people first and that includes our own families. Knock offers 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Being part of a fast-growing startup is hard work so it’s important to recharge. Instead of limiting you to a few days a year, we provide unlimited vacation.
Health & Wellness
- Each Knockstar is eligible for a $75 monthly stipend for health and wellness activities.
- Also, the $1,000 Learning stipend can be used for mental health services..
Learning & Development
- Learning is one of our core POPSICLE values. Annually, we offer $1,000 to our Knockstars so they can learn new things and develop their skill sets.
- Knock strives to ensure equitable pay and equity across all levels and full-time positions through data-driven decisions.