About Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. Our job is not just teaching test material, but also giving students confidence in themselves. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry, offering preparation for more than 100 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Additionally, Kaplan offers new economy skills training (NEST) programs and resources designed to provide training in skills that are in high demand in today‰Ûªs job market and prepare participants for hire. Our passion has always been helping students achieve their next big thing.
Kaplan Test Prep Salaries
How much do people at Kaplan Test Prep get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Kaplan Test Prep is $118,763, or $57 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $116,311, or $55 per hour.
At Kaplan Test Prep, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $210,385 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,072 annually. Average Kaplan Test Prep salaries by department include: IT at $97,567, Admin at $55,845, Sales at $139,073, and Finance at $83,637. Half of Kaplan Test Prep salaries are above $116,311.
Source - Comparably
Kaplan Test Prep Benefits
Kaplan recognizes the importance of choice, quality and value in our employee benefits package. We believe that the benefits package is an important part of our employees' total compensation, and are strongly committed to providing our people with comprehensive and competitive benefits. The information below gives you an overview of the benefits Kaplan offers primarily to its US based employees. Some benefit offerings vary by businessHealth & Wellness
Kaplan offers its full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that meets individual and family needs. Our health and wellness benefits include:
- Medical Insurance with Prescription Drug coverage
- A Vision Discount plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Kaplan provides eligible employees with several financial tax advantaged accounts to assist them in building a more secure future. Offerings include:
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Cash Balance Retirement Program
- Secure Retirement Account
- Group Financial Planning
- Group Legal Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
Full-time and part-time employees of Kaplan and their immediate family (parents, children, grandchildren, spouses, and siblings) are eligible to receive free or significantly discounted courses offered by Kaplan companies.
- Kaplan matches its full-time employees’ charitable donations (after one year of service) as a meaningful way of thanking them for contributing to nonprofit organizations. A one-to-one match is available for most donations and a double match is made to educational institutions and organizations where the employee is an active volunteer.
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Company Social Events
- Kaplan has partnerships with companies to provide employees discounts for gym membership, theater tickets, cell phones, computers, subscriptions, and much more.
- Good people know other good people. Kaplan encourages you to recommend candidates for opportunities here and will award you a bonus if your referral accepts our offer and remains employed for a certain amount of time.
Employee Referral Program