At JetBrains, code is our passion. Ever since we started, back in 2000, we have strived to make the strongest, most effective developer tools on earth. By automating routine checks and corrections, our tools speed up production, freeing developers to grow, discover and create.
Our line of software products include:
Integrated Development Environments
* IntelliJ IDEA (Capable and Ergonomic IDE for the JVM Platform)
* AppCode (Smart IDE for iOS/OS X development)
* CLion (Smart Cross-Platform IDE for C and C++)
* DataGrip (An Intelligent IDE for SQL)
* GoLand (Cross-platform IDE Built Specially for Go developers)
* PhpStorm (The Lightning-Smart PHP IDE)
* PyCharm (The Python IDE for Professional Developers)
* Rider (Fast & Powerful, Cross-Platform .NET IDE)
* RubyMine (The Most Intelligent Ruby and Rails IDE)
.NET & Visual Studio:
* Rider (Fast & powerful, Cross-platform .NET IDE)
* ReSharper (The Visual Studio Extension for .NET Developers)
* ReSharper C++ (The Visual Studio Extension for C++ Developers)
* dotCover (The .NET Unit Test Runner and Code Coverage Tool)
* dotMemory (The .NET Memory Profiler)
* dotTrace (.NET Performance Profiler)
* dotPeek (Free .NET decompiler and assembly browser)
* Space (The Integrated Team Environment)
* TeamCity (Powerful Continuous Integration Out of the Box)
* YouTrack (The Project Management Tool Designed for Agile Teams)
* Upsource (Code Review and Repository Browsing)
* Datalore (Online Data Science Notebook with Smart Coding Assistance)
* Hub (The YouTrack, TeamCity, and Upsource Connector)
* Kotlin (Programming Language for the JVM and Android)
* MPS (Create Your Own Domain-Specific Language)
* PyCharm Edu (A Professional Tool to Learn and Teach Programming with Python)
* IntelliJ IDEA Edu (A Professional Tool To Learn and Teach Programming)
* JetBrains Academy (Learn to Program by Creating Working Applications)
How much do people at JetBrains get paid?
The average ReCharge JetBrains ranges from approximately $52,969 per year for Administrative to $154,734 per year for Senior Software Engineer .
In addition, the highest-paying job at JetBrains is Senior Software Engineer with a salary of $154,734 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
We trust that giving people the freedom to do what they want brings out the best in them.