Indigo Ag improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital platforms benefit stakeholders across the agricultural ecosystem, including tens of thousands of growers across millions of acres. Working across the supply chain, Indigo Ag is furthering its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. In 2019, the company launched Indigo Carbon – a scientifically backed program that provides growers with a new revenue stream in the form of verified agricultural carbon credits. Indigo Ag is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Basel, Switzerland.
How much do people at Indigo get paid?
The average Indigo salary ranges from approximately $56,744 per year for Co-Op to $209,149 per year for Senior Director .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Indigo is Senior Director with a salary of $209,149 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Indigo Benefits & Perks
One of our core values is that we are a healthy and motivating place to work, and we take this really seriously. In addition to an inspiring mission and awesome teammates, Indigo offers:
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- We’ve got you covered with high coverage/low copay nationwide medical, dental, and vision benefits
- We heavily subsidize membership to the gym right next door, with Indigo yoga and Indigo boot camp classes. If next door is too far or group fitness is not your thing, there’s also a free gym in the building
- STANDING DESKS
- You don’t want to sit all day? Neither do we. If you’re at one of our office locations, we’ll order a standing desk for anyone who wants one.
- There is such a thing and we provide it two days a week, along with office kitchens that are stocked with free healthy snacks
- If you bike to work, we provide a reimbursement to keep your ride in tip-top shape
- Family comes first so we offer generous paid time off for any parent after the birth or adoption of a child
- We offer generous paid time off for vacation and holidays, including the office closing between Christmas and New Year’s