At Humana, our cultural foundation is aligned to helping members achieve their best health by delivering personalized, simplified, whole-person healthcare experiences. Recognizing healthcare needs continue to evolve for each person, for each family and for each community, Humana continuously creates innovative solutions and resources that help people live their healthiest lives on their terms –when and where they need it. Our employees are at the heart of making this happen and that’s why we are dedicated to building an organization of dynamic talent whose experience and passion center on putting the customer first.
How much do people at Humana get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Humana is $134,284, or $64 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $134,321, or $64 per hour.
At Humana, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $230,835 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $45,012 annually. Average Humana salaries by department include: HR at $109,338, Business Development at $158,979, Design at $122,640, and Communications at $230,717. Half of Humana salaries are above $134,321.
Source - Comparably
Humana Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base pay
- Supplemental pay, including overtime
- Recognition pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (125% match for the first 6% contributed by associate)
- Life insurance
- Discounted pre-paid legal
- Homeowners and auto quote services
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Health plan incentives
- Supplemental health and long-term care
- Associate assistance program
- On-site screenings and vaccinations
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paternity leave
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time and jury duty pay
- Associate charity matching program
- Parking discounts and transit services
- Discount programs with major retailers
- Internal and external learning events
- Tuition assistance
- Service awards
- Inclusion and diversity training
- Leadership development
- Career cultivation resources