HireVue helps global enterprises gain a competitive advantage in the modern talent marketplace with video interviewing software, conversational AI, and pre-hire assessments.
How much do people at HireVue get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at HireVue is $111,534, or $53 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $132,480, or $63 per hour.
At HireVue, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $267,000 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,113 annually. Average HireVue salaries by department include: IT at $79,881, Operations at $91,970, HR at $90,639, and Finance at $74,251. Half of HireVue salaries are above $132,480.
Source - Comparably
HireVue Benefits and Perks
We value our team members at HireVue and believe it is important to reward and compensate our team members for their contribution to our success.
- We offer quality medical, dental, and vision options at an affordable price.
Health savings account (HSA)
- When you enroll in a high deductible plan you can choose to contribute to pay your medical expenses tax-free (US only).
- Your financial security is important to us. You can contribute Day 1 (US only).
Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- We all need time away from work to recharge. Full-time team members are eligible for flexible time off. And we want you to use it!
- Join us for Lunch and Learn, Virtual Fun Days, and more. At our headquarters, we have a pool, ping-pong, and foosball, in our HireBrew pub.
Paid parental leave
- We support our team members and their families with Paid Parental Leave. This includes paid Maternity & Adoption, Parental Bonding, and Granternity Leave.