Grubhub is a leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace with the largest and most comprehensive network of restaurant partners, as well as nearly 24 million active diners. Dedicated to connecting diners with the food they love from their favorite local restaurants, Grubhub elevates food ordering through innovative restaurant technology, easy-to-use platforms and an improved delivery experience. Grubhub features over 300,000 restaurants and is proud to partner with more than 225,000 of these restaurants in over 4,000 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, LevelUp, AllMenus and MenuPages.
How much do people at Grubhub get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Grubhub is $98,449, or $47 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $109,820, or $52 per hour.
At Grubhub, the highest paid job is a Director of IT at $200,000 annually and the lowest is a Recruiter at $43,000 annually. Average Grubhub salaries by department include: Operations at $79,449, Product at $124,308, Sales at $237,528, and Marketing at $113,714. Half of Grubhub salaries are above $109,820.
Source - Comparably
Grubhub Benefits & Perks
- Health and wellness
- Our benefits are designed to support you and your family, build a more inclusive culture, promote health and wellbeing, encourage a positive work-life integration and create happier and healthier people. We offer a competitive benefits package including traditional benefits like medical and 401(k) while also providing programs such as employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace!
- Meal perks & Grubhub+ Subscription
- Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. In addition, our employees receive a free one-year subscription to Grubhub+. This membership program includes rewards such as free delivery, donation matching, access to Elite Care teams and exclusive perks.
- We value and encourage having a good work/life balance and want to make sure that our employees have time away from work to relax and recharge. Grubhub offers unlimited vacation time for exempt employees and a generous time off policy for non-exempt employees.
- Our Culture Crew connects people through special events, volunteering opportunities and wellness activities. Some of our popular events include: Wing Eating Contests, Grubtober Feast, virtual workout classes, Bring your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and much, much more!
- We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support causes that are important to them.
- Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From your very first day here, you are empowered to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, trainings, as well as coaching and mentorship programs.