Ghost is an open-source publishing platform that provides its users with powerful tools to create their online publications.
The platform enables its users to access a multi-user blog and invite other team members to get involved in writing about the areas they specialise in.
Ghost was launched by Hannah Wolfe and John O’Nolan on April 29, 2013, and is operated as a distributed company, headquartered in Singapore.
Ghost Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Based on role, skill, experience and location.
- Work from anywhere
- From a home office, or travel continuously if that's your thing. Everything we do is online. As long as you have wifi, you're all set.
- A new laptop + $500 office workspace setup budget.
- If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we'll help pay for it.
- There's a budget for attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books.
- We close the office on the last Friday of each month. Enjoy!
- The last few trips have taken us to Dubai, Thailand, Austria & Egypt.
- If you don't take a minimum of a 2 week break yourself, we'll kick you out of the office in December.
- Everyone at Ghost receives an annual pay review.
- When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer 3 months fully paid parental leave.