Fauna is the data API for modern applications. With Fauna, developers can simplify code, reduce costs, and ship applications faster by replacing their database infrastructure with a highly productive and programmable data API that combines the power of custom business logic with the ease of GraphQL. The underlying globally distributed storage and compute engine is fast, consistent, and reliable, with a modern security infrastructure. Itself a serverless offering, Fauna is quick to get started with and lets developers experience freedom from database operations at any scale. Innovators like Hannon Hill, ShiftX, FarosAI and Savor Brands trust Fauna to power their applications. Backed by premier venture investors Madrona Venture Group, ADDITION, GV, and CRV, Fauna is headquartered in San Francisco with an experienced leadership team hailing from Microsoft, Okta, Twitter, Amazon and Oracle.
Fauna Benefits & Perks
- Health & Well-being
- We believe you shouldn’t have to worry about Medical/Dental/Vision/Basic Life Insurance, so we provide great coverage for our employees with a choice of a variety of providers!
- Paid Sick Leave
- Let’s face it, we all get sick or need to care for a loved one who is! At Fauna, we provide all our employees with Paid Sick Days to ensure they, as well as their loved ones, are happy and healthy!
- Stock Options
- Who wouldn’t want a piece of this exciting company! Stock options are granted to employees to encourage everyone to think and act like an owner.
- All our employees are afforded an unlimited number of vacation days and are encouraged to take time needed to get away and recharge their batteries.
- For anyone to do their job well, they need the right tools. At Fauna we let you select your preference between a Mac or PC and provide all the productive software you need to be successful in your role.
- Our employees are passionate about making the world a better place. We offer all employees paid Civic Days annually and Fauna sponsors a Matching Gifts program for employee donations to qualified non-profit organizations!