- HQ Location San Francisco, California
- Website DocuSign
Since its inception in 2003, DocuSign has been on a mission to accelerate business and simplify life for companies and people around the world.
We pioneered the development of e-signature technology, and today DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements.
Our value is simple to understand: legacy, paper-based agreement processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. We eliminate the paper, automate the process, and connect it to all the other systems that businesses are already using.
Our platform has 350+ prebuilt integrations with popular business apps and our APIs enable embedding and connecting DocuSign with customers' websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. Today, more than 500,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people's lives.
How much do people at DocuSign get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at DocuSign is $128,301, or $61 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $128,976, or $62 per hour.
At DocuSign, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $293,000 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $54,783 annually. Average DocuSign salaries by department include: Finance at $104,380, Marketing at $100,429, Communications at $204,000, and Business Development at $108,745. Half of DocuSign salaries are above $128,976.
Source - Comparably
DocuSign Benefits & Perks
We care about our people and work hard to make sure our team has the support they need to be happy at work and outside of work. Here are some of the programs to help them meet their needs.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 6 Months Paid Parental Leave*
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Total Rewards Compensation which includes equity grants
- Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (free for employees; 50% paid coverage for dependents)
- Wellness Benefit
- President’s Club (Sales)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance ($5,000 annually)
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments
- Learning and development opportunities and resources
- Management Development programs
- DocuSign University certification