- HQ Location New York, New York, US
- Website Datadog
Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud applications. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable. These capabilities help DevOps teams avoid downtime, resolve performance issues, and ensure customers are getting the best user experience.
How much do people at Datadog get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Datadog is $118,605, or $57 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $116,159, or $55 per hour.
At Datadog, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $215,548 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $48,566 annually. Average Datadog salaries by department include: Marketing at $95,671, Finance at $89,723, Design at $137,447, and Operations at $83,712. Half of Datadog salaries are above $116,159.
Source - Comparably
Datadog Benefits & Perks
At Datadog, we believe our employees should have the support they need to maintain a strong work/life balance, grow personally and professionally, and save for their future.
- Health and Wellness
- Health, dental, and vision plans for employees, their families, and their dependents, subsidized with a zero-cost option for employees. /li>
- Mental health care and awareness program that includes six free appointments every year with a licensed mental health professional.
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free educational materials and personalized matches on anything from child care options to legal assistance—and three free visits with a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Parental leave of 16 weeks for birthing parents and 12 weeks for non-birthing parents.
- Fertility reimbursement and aid up to $10,000 annually.
- Adoption assistance up to $10,000 annually.
- New parent support provided for free with unlimited access to over 20 specialties of women’s and family health providers.
- Child care subsidy.
- Pet adoption assistance and insurance for employees adding a furry friend to their growing family.
- The Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows Datadogs to purchase shares at a 15% discount.
- 401(k) retirement saving plans.
- Monthly Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution of $1,800 for employees and $3,000 for families from Datadog annually to help offset health expenses paid via a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Financial planning assistance through local vendors.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program.
- Personal Fullfillment
- Fitness reimbursements up to $1,200 a year for employees, their spouses, and dependents for expenditures such as gym memberships, equipment purchases, and more.
- Strong learning culture offering individual- and team-specific training on an ongoing basis, as well as a wide range of learning programs delivered by our global Talent Development team.
- Manager Training that provides useful tools and frameworks around recruiting, managing, and developing teams.
- Catered lunches and stocked kitchens in our Boston and NYC offices ensure that our employees stay fed and energized.
- Monthly team outings help colleagues socialize and build strong relationships over meals at local restaurants or immersive activities like museum visits or cooking lessons.
- Each year we bring together all Datadog employees from around the globe for Unleash, an epic night of food, drink, and entertainment to celebrate our achievements from the year before.
- Virtual and in-house yoga and fitness classes.
- Our Discretionary Paid Time Off program gives employees the freedom and flexibility to take vacation time and personal days as needed.
- Health and Wellness
- We care about the health and well-being of our employees and their loved ones. That’s why we have competitive benefits that include health, dental, and vision plans for employees, their families, and their dependents.
- n order to support our growing families, we offer best-in-class benefits to help Datadogs navigate parenthood at any stage. Datadogs get a minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave for birthing parents and 12 weeks for non-birthing parents.
- We want to help you meet your financial goals, so we offer an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (which allows Datadogs to purchase shares at a 15% discount), financial planning assistance through local vendors, and commuter benefits programs.
- Datadog’s personal fulfillment benefits support our employees in their pursuit of healthy and rewarding activities beyond their daily work life. We have a strong learning culture offering individual- and team-specific training on an ongoing basis delivered by our Talent Development team and e-learning platforms. Part of that programming includes Manager Training, which provides useful tools and frameworks around recruiting, managing, and developing teams. We also offer fitness reimbursements for employees, their spouses, and dependents.
- Our paid time off program gives employees the freedom and flexibility to take vacation time and personal days as needed.