About Cro Metrics
Cro Metrics was founded in 2011. The company is headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, West Coast, Western US. Cro Metrics provides companies with strategic, data-driven experimentation. It deals with website conversion optimization and boosts revenue and engagement metrics.
Cro Metrics Salaries
How much do Cro Metrics employees make?
The average Cro Metrics salary ranges from approximately $73,399 per year for Program Manager to $145,000 per year for Senior Growth .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Cro Metrics is Senior Growth with a salary of $145,000 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Cro Metrics Benefits & Perks
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset
- Annual company retreats
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to the group and individual performance coaching sessions