Black Lives Matter. ConvertKit is the best way to start your next creative project. We make email marketing software to help creators grow your audience and make a living doing work you love.
How much do people at ConvertKit get paid?
The average ConvertKitn salary ranges from approximately $44,327 per year for Customer Success Manager to $138,315 per year for Senior Software Engineer .
In addition, the highest-paying job at ConvertKit is Senior Software Engineer with a salary of $138,315 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
ConvertKit Benefits and Perks
Aside from working with smart people on an important mission, when you join the ConvertKit team full time you’ll also get these great benefits.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation plus 8 paid holidays a year. After a year with the team, your paid vacation increases to 4 weeks.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits. 2 weeks of paid sick leave per year, including mental health days.
- US-based employees get a $3,200 equipment allowance on their first day and $2,500 every 2 years after that.
Profit sharing bonus
- We celebrate our hard work and success with twice yearly profit sharing distributions.
- 12 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers, 8 weeks for secondary caregivers, plus flexible scheduling in your child’s first year.
- We’re here to support you when life takes a turn. You’ll have up to 6 weeks (each) of paid bereavement leave, medical leave and natural disaster leave.
- 401k match of up to 4% of your salary to help you save for the future.
- We’ll help pay for your trip with a $1,000 yearly "paid paid vacation" bonus.
- Use your annual Learning & Development budget to buy books and courses to keep your skills sharp.
- We’ll pay for your registration and travel expenses to the conference of your choice each year.
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats where we strategise, connect and bond.