- HQ Location Global
- Website Collage.com
We're a little bit different from most companies — and we're proud of it. Collage.com co-founders and childhood friends Kevin Borders and Joe Golden were students at the University of Michigan when Kevin ran into a problem: he wanted to create a one-of-a-kind anniversary collage for his girlfriend, Jen, and there wasn't any software up to the task. He teamed up with Joe, and together they developed the software that would become Collage.com. What began as a literal labor of love (Kevin and Jen are now married) grew into something bigger, and Kevin and Joe decided to turn their project into a business. Today, they lead a fast-growing team of about 50 employees dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone.
How much do people at Collage.com get paid?
The average Collage.com salary ranges from approximately $36,577 per year for Talent Acquisition Specialist to $194,256 per year for VP of Engineering .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Collage.com is VP of Engineering with a salary of $194,256 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
- Collage.com pays 100% of the premium for full health, vision and dental insurance coverage for you and your family in a high-quality Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan.
- We'll pay for any equipment (within reason) that will help you work.
- We offer all full-time employees a Vanguard 401(k) retirement plan, with Collage.com matching employee contributions.
- Flexible day-to-day schedule and generous vacation policy: work hard and take vacation when you need it.
- Paid travel to conferences and meetings.
- $3,000 / year in free Collage.com products, and employee discount for friends and family.
- Home Internet reimbursement.