We help agencies improve lives through modern software and thoughtful experiences. Our goal is to help transform the way governments procure, develop, and deliver digital services.
To learn more about us, visit https://civicactions.com or call +1 (510) 408-7510.
CivicActions works closely with public sector institutions to help strategize and execute on large-scale software projects.
We focus on outcomes and help agencies accomplish their missions through:
- Agile approaches and human-centered design
- Culture of openness, learning, and collaboration
- Modern technologies and continuous improvement
Our distributed team is made up of experts in agile development, open data, and free and open source software who are passionate about helping government work better. Years of work in the public sector have taught us how to meet the needs of today's government.
- U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Smithsonian Institute
- Corporation for National & Community Service
- City of San Francisco
- City of Los Angeles
- American Public Media
- MIT Center for Civic Media
- Free Software Foundation
- Federal Contract Vehicles
CivicActions is now on the GSA Information Technology (IT) Services, Schedule 70. Whether you’re a potential government customer or a prospective supplier, you can find CivicActions’ capabilities under pre-negotiated terms and conditions.
How much do people at CivicActions get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at CivicActions is $124,702, or $59 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $148,000, or $71 per hour.
At CivicActions, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $187,912 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $57,237 annually. Average CivicActions salaries by department include: Marketing at $190,711, Finance at $87,300, Sales at $281,994, and Product at $133,904. Half of CivicActions salaries are above $148,000.
Source - Comparably
CivicActions Benefits & Perks
- We support your health and well-being by providing 100% company paid medical, disability, and life insurance, plus a generous 401k program.
- Time Off
- CivicActions' open vacation policy allows team members to take paid time off as needed to feel balanced, productive, and healthy.
- We love families! All new parents enjoy paid leave, and we support each other in the ever-shifting responsibilities of work-at-home families.
- As a primarily remote team, we develop relationships at our annual company retreat, in addition to virtual all-hands calls where people can relax and connect.
- We provide an annual stipend to cover professional development opportunities and encourage intra-team learning and co-working.
- We are 'open by default' - so your contributions here will be under public license for the benefit of all. We also encourage you to spend 5% of your working time giving back to a community you care about.