Circonus is the monitoring and analytics platform built for the modern-day enterprise. Circonus delivers crystal-clear, real-time visibility of the behavior, health, trends, and performance of traditional infrastructure and cloud-based technologies in one powerful, unified platform. Led by experts in large-scale distributed systems and data science, Circonus is pioneering the way that telemetry data at scale is leveraged throughout the enterprise to drive smarter operations, deploy faster, make better decisions, and deliver mission-critical services with confidence
How much do Circonus employees make?
The average Circonus salary ranges from approximately $83,216 per year for Software Engineer to $213,384 per year for CEO .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Circonus is CEO with a salary of $90,988 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Circonus Benefits & Perks
At Circonus, we care about our employees, their work-life balance, and their professional growth. We work hard to provide benefits that support that.
- Discretionary vacation policy
- We encourage employees to schedule time off when they need it to regain focus and clarity. Helping provide work-life balance is important to us.
- Medical, vision & dental
- Health insurance can be an expensive necessity. We help offset that by offering a Health Reimbursement Account funded 100% by Circonus.
- Paid family leave
- We understand the importance of spending time and bonding with a new family member as well as taking care of yourself during a time filled with so many changes. We offer 4 weeks of paid family leave to assist with that.
- Gym memberships
- We support maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Enjoy up to a $100 a month towards most physical or wellness activities.
- 401(k) & retirement plans
- Planning for your future now is a critical factor in safeguarding your future later. Circonus provides both 401(k) and Roth retirement accounts along with a healthy company match.
- ACM membership
- Enjoy a free membership with ACM, the world’s largest computing society. This includes access to the ACM digital library as well as online courses, books, and videos presented by today’s innovators.