- HQ Location San Francisco, California, US
- Website Aha!
Aha! is the world's #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies and 400,000 users create strategic plans.
The company was founded in 2013 by Silicon Valley veterans and product management experts Brian de Haaff and Dr. Chris Waters. Aha! is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private software companies in the U.S., an Inc. Best Workplace, and one of the top 25 most sought-after emerging companies for job seekers.
The company is self-funded and profitable, with an entirely remote team. The Aha! founders codified their approach to building successful companies and pioneered a new framework for personal and business success called The Responsive Method (TRM). It is the engine that powers Aha! and is grounded in the belief that sustainable, lasting success and happiness originate in respect for and service to others. TRM and the unique history of Aha! are chronicled in the bestselling book Lovability.
How much do people at Aha! get paid?
The average Aha! salary ranges from approximately $30,458 per year forEntry level to $157,420 per year for Product Manager .
In addition, the highest-paying job at Summit CPA Group is Product Manager with a salary of $157,420 per year.
Source - Glassdoor
Aha! Benefits and Perks
We have built a business like our grandparents did — by creating honest value and relationships. And it has worked. We are self-funded and highly profitable. But the real story is not about revenue or even growth percentages. It is how we are helping companies build lovable products and redefining how a high-growth software company can be built. We take a simple yet unconventional approach to creating customer and employee joy — we focus on creating real value for customers and our team. We hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn and enable them to work from where they are happiest.Be rewarded
- When we do meaningful work that we care about, we feel engaged and alive. This is when work feels more like play and we are what many consider being “in the flow.” But hard work alone does not pay the mortgage, give us time to support a sick family member, or save for our kid’s education. Hard work should be rewarding and rewarded. This is why we offer meaningful salaries and other unique benefits, including profit sharing, contributions for retirement, and personal time off for life’s big events.
- As an entirely distributed company, we have team members working in locations throughout the U.S. and a few international locations too. Remote work makes it possible for the best people to work at Aha! -regardless of location. Joining our team means that you get to work from where you are the happiest.
- We put people and profit first. After all, sharing the company’s success with the people who helped us grow is the right thing to do. So we celebrate the team’s effort through profit sharing every year. (Yep, we are a high-growth software company that is actually profitable.)
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement (and you can make voluntary pre-tax contributions as well). For U.S. teammates, we offer a 401(k) program, and we have savings programs in place for people who work with us from international locations too.
- Being healthy is key to being happy. If you are based in the U.S., we offer multiple options for medical, dental, and vision plans. You choose the plan that best fits the needs of you and your family. We know that taking time to take care of people matters too. So we offer generous paid vacation, holidays, parental, and bereavement leave so you can be there when your loved ones need you most.
- Surprise — remote teams are often more connected than those in an office. We definitely are. Twice a year, we meet up for a week at a destination travel location. At these “onsites,” we focus on what matters most — the team. We reflect on our past accomplishments. We present future plans and we laugh together over some fantastic meals.
- Being kind allows you to remain humble and maintain perspective. We recognize that nonprofits are critical to the health of our global communities. That is why we provide many ways to give back, including financial support for nonprofits chosen by teammates through Aha! Cares.