About Active Campaign
- HQ Location Chicago, Illinois, US
- Website Active Campaign
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text.
Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month.
How much do people at ActiveCampaign get paid?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at ActiveCampaign is $121,408, or $58 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $84,213, or $40 per hour.
At ActiveCampaign, the highest paid job is a Group Product Manager at $171,980 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $42,004 annually. Average ActiveCampaign salaries by department include: Product at $174,691, Marketing at $77,037, Business Development at $102,797, and Sales at $78,077. Half of ActiveCampaign salaries are above $84,213.
Source - Comparably
ActiveCampaign Benefits and Perks
We’ve made a lot of memories on our road to 145,000+ customers. Here are some of our favorites.s ActiveCampaign grows, so do the perks and benefits we offer our employees. Below are the highlights but you can find a more comprehensive list here while learning more about our values.
Maximize Your Space
- With a Mac computer, modern apps, and access to a $250 quarterly WFH stipend, we ensure you have what you need to do your best work.
Flexibility and Balance
- You make the best decisions for your life, so we offer open PTO, the ability to work remotely, and flexibility in your work schedule.
- We support mental health and a positive work environment by providing every employee access to the Calm meditation app, the Modern Health coaching app, and telemedicine support for mental health.
Maximize Your Future
- We provide training reimbursements, access to 1:1 sessions with career coaches, and Udemy subscriptions paired with generous 401K matching that have no wait or vesting requirements, to ensure every day at ActiveCampaign is an investment in your current and future success.
- Managing the responsibilities of a family and work together can be a challenge, so we help by providing dedicated Employee Resource Groups for moms, dads, and parents, manager training to better support working parents, and flexible working schedules to make parenting during remote work a bit less stressful.
- We're proud to offer our employees fair and considerate compensation as well as ensure dedicated career development conversations, regular salary reviews, and more.
Wellness at Work
- You shouldn't have to worry about your health costs. We offer full medical, dental, and vision, and pay 100% of your premiums for the HSA plan.
- Stay connected with teams around the globe through digital outings & trainings, an automated coffee roulette program, and biannual team kickoffs.
- ActiveCampaign offers donation matching and 3 days of Volunteer Time Off for all employees every year. We also make it easy to participate in local elections by giving employees the day off.