Technical Program Management Lead, Labs at Google
- Full Time
- Project Manager
- $250K - $300K
Remote Job Description
In this role, you will develop the optimal operational technical foundation necessary to support Google teams as they build and test the capabilities of emergent technologies. You'll identify, establish, and implement sustainable and efficient business strategies, starting with the intentional prioritization of requests for Technical Product Management and support. You will overcome challenges to deliver solutions that scale and last.
Labs is a group focused on incubating early-stage efforts in support of Google’s mission to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team exists to help discover and create new ways to advance our core products through exploration and the application of new technologies. We work to build new solutions that have the potential to transform how users interact with Google. Our goal is to drive innovation by developing new Google products and capabilities that deliver significant impact over longer timeframes.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $194,000-$292,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Deliver and manage an efficient, effective, metrics-driven technical ecosystem to support, track, and accelerate organizational goals and delivery commitments.
- Develop and optimize the shared development processes, tools, and resources necessary to support our product portfolio.
- Build and maintain productive relationships to influence decisions and outcomes both cross-organization and cross-product areas.
- Augment technical program management needs for critical organizational projects as needed to ensure delivery timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in program management.
- 7 years of experience in leadership roles with or without direct reports.
- 10 years of experience developing and delivering products to market.
- Ability to manage successful delivery of AI products.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with evolving specifications or standards, and to create conditions for a team to be comfortable/capable of responding to ambiguity.
- Ability to bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table while meeting deadlines and making sound decisions.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform business cases and presentations, and communicate effectively with all levels.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.