Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in more than 100, 000 cities and towns located in 220+ countries and regions across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and one-of-a-kind activities that make it possible for guests to experience the world in a more authentic, connected way.
Airbnb was born with a creative spirit, and it’s one of the most defining parts of our culture. We use our curiosity and imagination to come up with unconventional solutions. These are the ideas at the core of Airbnb:
- Our community is based on connection and belonging.
- Our creativity allows us to imagine new possibilities for people.
- Our responsibility is to all of our stakeholders.
- It takes a unified team committed to our core values to embody these ideas, and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
This position is China - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Your recruiter will inform you what cities you are eligible to work from depending on your personal legal working identity and Airbnb internal policies.
Talent Operations Manager
The Talent Operations Manager (HR Operations & Shared Services) will manage the full spectrum of talent transactions, processes and operations to formulate a strategy to support the China-based employee.
The person will be the Global Talent Operations team’s extension in China to localize global practices and also represent the China team on best practices. You are solution oriented and alert with any potential employment risks. Manage team members and vendors to drive seamless employee experience. This person must be a seasoned HR practitioner in Labor Law, employee benefits management, and HR shared services. The goal is to build a solid Talent Operations foundation for Airbnb China, optimal enthusiasm and integrity is the key to success in this role.
- Manage Talent Operations team in China to define and execute talent operations strategy that will work for the region and also align with global processes.
- Represent China Talent Operations team and share best practices with global partners and thus influence global practice where necessary.
- Partner with the Business Systems team to continually improve our HR & Talent Management systems, including providing inputs on business processes, audits, reporting, and new requirements.
- Ensuring talent analytics and insights work accuracy to help Leadership to make a decision based on data.
- Day to day HR transactions management including but not limited: Benefits Administration; Employee entry/Exits; Talent Policy Management; Data and system; Documentation and filing.
- Identify potential risks that exist in the current process and work with cross functional teams in Legal, C&B, Talent etc to improcess practices.
- Lead team to participate or lead projects at local also global level throughout the whole employee lifecycle.
- Embody the core values we have as an organization and represent our friendly, genuine and passionate Airbnb culture by being a host to our employees with their queries.
- 8+ Years of relevant working experience.
- Great knowledge and understanding of China labor law and employee benefits management practice.
- Strong written and verbal communications in English and Mandarin, proven records of working with stakeholders based remotely in an international MNC environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment utilizing advanced MS Excel skills, and/or Google Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.) and Tableau.
- Hands-on experience administering Workday is strongly preferred. Solid working knowledge of HRIS workflow, reports development, and support is preferred.
- Strong Problem solving & Project Management skills - ability to assess, plan, prioritize and implement in a timely way.
- Sound leadership ability and a team player who is able to collaborate with other Employee Experience functions.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, is highly organized and able to multitask.