Talent Management & Development Technology Partner
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
We are at a very exciting stage of evolution at Netflix. With the growth in scale, lines of business, geo-diversity, and diversity of employee backgrounds, Talent Technology (more commonly known as HR Technology or HRIS) is one of the most critical levers to drive our business success and enhance our employee experience. As a Partner, Talent Technology, you will co-define the technology enablement of our Human Resources and Talent strategy, operationalize it, and co-own the technology stack ensuring an optimal architecture to deliver on our digital employee experience goals.
What you will do:
- Serve as the technology thought leader to key stakeholders of the HR function, enabling them to bring their strategy to life with relevant solutions;
- Translate HR workflows into digitally-enabled, frictionless, scalable and inclusive experiences;
- Act as the business product owner for all HR technologies in your scope, owning the full lifecycle of the HR Technology products (from strategy definition to retirement);
- Align your portfolio of initiatives to the overall HR Strategy, contribute to the prioritization and roadmap definition;
- Manage and continually enhance the Technology Roadmap and the various in-flight initiatives to ensure value is achieved;
- Establish trusted cross-functional partnership (with Analytics, Engineering, sub-functions of HR, etc.), including with third-party providers, to secure alignment of objectives and priorities;
- Lead the delivery ranging from new implementation, evolution, or renovation of global products and experiences;
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans to maximize stakeholder buy-in and user adoption;
- Help reinforce the Talent(HR) Technology function as a strategic, agile and innovative change agent;
What we consider critical for being successful in this role:
- You excel at Functional Relationships, Product and Project management.
- You have a comprehensive experience of implementing and/or maintaining HRIS platforms and solutions (e.g. leveraging SaaS, PaaS), with strong expertise in Talent Management (e.g. opportunity marketplaces) and Learning Technologies (e.g. LXPs, Coaching and Mentoring, employee feedback and listening);
- You have demonstrated your ability to build effective relationships and influence at every level of an organization, as well as with third-parties (vendors and service providers);
- You are employee-centric and business-driven in your approach to problem solving;
- You think platform and can articulate data, solution architecture and integration concepts;
- You are constantly updating your knowledge of HR strategy, processes, best practices, and the related technologies enabling those;
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, demonstrating agility and flexibility in your thoughts and behaviors.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000 - $460,000.