Fitbit Health Solutions (FHS) delivers leading devices, software, and services to enterprise customers to drive healthy behavior change. Our solutions motivate and engage people in a personalized health experience across the full spectrum of care, from wellness and prevention to chronic condition management.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will engage with internal stakeholders and our valued health plan partners to drive growth of the business. You will work with minimal guidance, be detail-oriented, and accustomed to delivering complex solutions to health plan entities through a cross-functional team approach. You'll work in a fast-moving environment and be effective in managing multiple work streams. You'll strive for excellence in your daily work by maintaining a customer-centric focus and a team-oriented approach.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $208,000 - $224,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Serve as a business owner and territory management lead within the health plan market. Generate pipeline growth and meet/exceed quarterly business goals.
- Identify and develop business case analysis in response to a health plan’s underlying business needs and requirements. Conduct strategic planning discussions, document business and technical requirements, and align internal product, marketing, and clinical resources.
- Work in collaboration with marketing on demand generation, event planning, and communication strategies.
- Develop an understanding and build relationships within our health plan partner’s business model, organizational structure, go-to-market strategies, key customers, and platform/solution capabilities to influence how we deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of sales experience within the healthcare market.
- Health plan experience.
- Experience in sales, discussing agreements and delivering care management/wellbeing solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience in sales and business development in a fast-moving, technology environment.
- Knowledge of the Medicare market segment.
- Ability to work with differing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams and partners, with excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to persuade, communicate direction, be an attentive listener, motivate at every level, and think strategically to align strategy and tactics with an overall brand direction.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: District of Columbia, USA; United States.