At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country's largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you've ordered directly from a restaurant brand's app or website, we've made that happen!
We are looking for a highly-motivated Staff Accountant to join our Corporate Accounting team. Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, you will support the accounting function's goal to scale with our growth.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Reconcile monthly bank activity to accounting ledger and bank statements
- Manage month-end accounting close process, record journal entries, and account reconciliation work papers
- Support the P2P and Order to Cash cycles
- Drive efficiency and automation by standardizing month-end processes and strengthening internal controls
- Investigate any difference between funds processed through payment processing application to cash received in the bank
- Analyze new or unusual transactions, payment streams, or reconciling items to determine the appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Work with external firms to provide support for annual audit and tax requests to ensure accurate filing
- Provide backup support for the Accounts Payable team throughout the P2P process, including responding to vendor inquiries, obtaining vendor invoices and internal approvals, and posting payments
- Support management on ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Collaborate with Revenue and Billing team members on cross-functional initiatives
What We'll Expect From You
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience working in a public accounting firm
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, internal controls, and experience working with auditors
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Sage Intacct and Braintree
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Active CPA or CPA eligible
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com
We're remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $68k - 83k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
olo careers, olo remote jobs, olo jobs