Please note: this job posting is not for immediate hire but rather an opportunity to submit an application for future consideration. Also, this is not a remote opportunity (Location: San Francisco, Seattle)
Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. We believe conversation is a force for good and can change the world, and it is what keeps us here.
- Collaborate with partners in Engineering, Product, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Design and Research to drive the product roadmap, from existing products to new solutions as business and customer needs evolve;
- Work closely with partners across Engineering, Business development, Design, Research, Product marketing and More to deliver products to improve the audience's product;
- Own and deliver success on business goals by developing a compelling product vision, and executing on it;
- Deeply understand the needs of your customers, Twitter users, and the shifting industry landscape in key markets to drive high-quality, rapid product launches;
- Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, competitive analysis and feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business goals and customer benefits;
- Develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it;
- Support product development work outside of your core team, when necessary, to enable any dependencies that impact your product area.
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience;
- Experience taking one or more products through the full product cycle, from proposal to launch;
- Prior experience driving impact through cross-team collaboration;
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product decisions;
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision;
- Desire to work in and help create an inclusive, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
- Computer science or engineering background preferred.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other status or characteristic protected by, state, or local laws.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter provides reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and hiring process upon request. Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially. To request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The applicable salary range for each U.S.-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 4 tiers according to a cost of labor index in that geographic area. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below. These ranges may be modified in the future.
- Tier A: USD $186,000 - USD $259,000
- Tier B: USD $175,000 - USD $247,000
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here
. If your location is not listed, please speak with your recruiter for additional information.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Performance Bonus Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter’s benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.