Senior Intelligence Services Analyst
- Full Time
- Cyber Security
- $150K - $200K
Remote Job Description
In this role, you will ensure the delivery of actionable and tailored intelligence to each customer’s security or operational environments to drive decision making and decisive action. You will also act as a conduit to Mandiant’s extensive network of cyber security, threat intelligence, and information operations professionals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $126,000-$189,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Evaluate current and emerging tools and best-practices for tracking advanced persistent threats, tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attacker’s motivations, industry and attacker trends.
- Perform strategic, operational, and tactical research and all-source analysis tailored to the client’s vertical, geographic footprint, and network mapping to produce timely and tailored intelligence and present tactical and strategic intelligence about threat groups, their methodologies, and motivations.
- Engage clients from C-Suite to SOC regularly to comprehensively identify and action their evolving intelligence needs and request for information.
- Convey tailored findings, verbally and/or in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- Partner with client stakeholders to develop, enhance, and/or support their Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) capabilities by operating independently & proactively in support of the client’s needs engaging Mandiant colleagues and clients to consistently connect Mandiant’s value with client requirements.
- 5 years of experience (e.g., network forensics analyst, intelligence threat analyst, or security engineer/ consultant) in a customer facing environment.
- Experience with CTI methodologies and applications in one of the functional areas (e.g., Identify, Protect, Respond and Recover).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders with differing demands.
- Experience managing and executing on variable term projects.
- Experience evaluating host and network forensic reports of electronic media, packet capture, log data analysis, malware triage and network devices in support of information security operations.
- Experience deploying and analyzing data from technical security controls, to include web proxy, firewalls, IPS, IDS, mail content scanning appliances, enterprise antivirus solutions, network analyzers, etc.
- Experience processing and analyzing tactical CTI within an operational environment, supporting monitoring, detection, and response capabilities.
- Experience with standard network logging formats, network management systems, network security monitoring systems, security information and event management, network packet analysis tools and forensic analysis tools.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Texas, USA; Alabama, USA; Arkansas, USA; Iowa, USA; Illinois, USA; Kentucky, USA; Louisiana, USA; Minnesota, USA; Missouri, USA; Mississippi, USA; North Dakota, USA; Nebraska, USA; Oklahoma, USA; South Dakota, USA; Tennessee, USA; Wisconsin, USA.